As an exercise in remaining faithful even with few words, I’ve partnered with Christian Communicators Worldwide to host a Twitter contest.
- Share a statement that fits in a tweet that starts “The cross is”
- Either tweet it or post it in the comments here
- Use no more than 140 characters including “@witnesses #TheCrossIs ” which should be how you start your tweet. That means you have only 117 characters of your own to use. This will make sure I catch all the entries.
- Enter from only one twitter account, but enter as many times as you want with unique tweets. No duplicate entries, please.
- Enter by midnight Eastern time on Monday February 15th. A poll will then be opened up and the top three vote getters for best tweet will win their respective prizes.
- 1st place: 25 copies of Pursuing God – A Seekers Guide by Jim Elliff
- 2nd place: 10 copies of Pursuing God – A Seekers Guide by Jim Elliff
- 3rd place: 5 copies of Pursuing God – A Seekers Guide by Jim Elliff